June 4th 2022
International Tabletop Day
What is International Tabletop Day?
On the first Saturday in June, gamers unite for International Tabletop Day, which lands on June 4 this year. We’re excited to go all-in for our favorite games! Tabletop games have been played for years and they’ve evolved over the years.
Coming together for the sake of fun!
Whether you’re adventuring solo or a full party, a tabletop novice or veteran cardboard warrior, we invite you all to experience International Tabletop Day.
There are so many gamers and tabletop games deserving of celebration. There’s a connectedness when people are face to face or they’re teaming up to solve a problem that you can’t dismiss. In times of such separation, it’s important to give respect to that which unites us.
Join International Tabletop Day and try great gateway games such as Kingdomino, King of Tokyo, Pandemic and Ticket to Ride.
Show your tabletop pride and post a selfie on Instagram of you playing games using the tag @unplugyourselfza and the store you are playing at and stand in line to win a R2000 board game bundle.
Can’t attend an event?
Celebrate by playing games at home and share your selfie and use tag @unplugyourselfza. 4 bundles will be up for grabs, 1 awarded to a player from each store and one player at home.
Winners will be announced the 10th of June 2022 on social media.
Terms & Conditions apply.
- The judges’ decision is final and no negotiations or correspondence with entrants will be entered into.
- No visuals advertising the promotion is representative of the final prize. Prize value is estimated at the products recommended retail price at time of dispatch.
- Prize will not be substituted for cash, credit or vouchers and is not transferable.
- Winners will be announced on social media on the 10th of June and contacted via message on Instagram. Full shipping details must be supplied by 30-06-2022. Failure to supply details before this date will disqualify the winner and the prize will not be issued.
- Only persons currently residing in South Africa will be eligible to receive a prize. No Prize will be shipped outside of South Africa. Prizes will not be available for collection from any participating retail partners advertising this competition.