Stand a chance to win one of three gaming hampers to the value of R10 000 each.
Help support your Friendly Local Gaming Store (FLGS) during these uncertain times. To enter simply make a purchase from one of the participating retailers as detailed below to a minimum value of R200. This purchase can be made either in store or through the retailers online buying portal.
To enter, send a photo of the till slip or digital invoice (clearly indicating the retailers name) accompanied by your name, e-mail and telephone number via Whatsapp message to 063 174 2560 or via e-mail to email@example.com
Each R200 part of the purchase will gain you one entry into the competition. For example: A purchase value of R350 will gain you 1 (one) entry. A purchase value of R400 will gain you 2 (two) entries.
Products that qualify for this promotion includes all board-, card-, miniature, rpg – & tcg games as well as accessory items such as dice and sleeves.
The competition will run from 20-03-2020 and close on 30-06-2020. Prize draws will take place on 30-04-2020, 29-05-2020 and 01-07-2020 with winner announcements made on social media once the winner has been notified either via e-mail or telephonically.
Winners will be supplied with a product catalogue from Solarpop Distribution from which they can build their own R10 000 gaming prize hamper.
Participating Retail Partners:
Terms & Conditions:
1. This promotional competition is organized by Solarpop Distribution (Pty) Ltd. supported by the Unplug Yourself initiative.
2. The competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 (eighteen) years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document or valid South African driver’s license or a valid Passport with the endorsed residence. No employee, director, member or partner of Solarpop Distribution, nor any of their immediate family members will be eligible to enter the competition. Furthermore no employee, director, member or partner of the participating retailers will be eligible to enter into the competition.
3. The Competition is only valid within South Africa. Participants must be within South Africa at the time of entering the Competition, for the verification process and at the time of the prizes being awarded should they be declared a winner, failing which such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place under the same terms and conditions as the first draw.
4. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by Solarpop Distribution, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. Solarpop Distribution reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that Solarpop Distribution reasonably deems necessary.
5. The Competition commences on 20-03-2020 and ends 30-06-2020 both days inclusive.
6. The prizes will each be to the value of R10 000. This value will be calculated on the current recommended retail price (RRP) at the time of the prize draw. Winners will be supplied with a catalogue of products indicating the RRP of products from which they can choose their prize hamper to the maximum value of R10 000 at the product RRP values. As stock holding is constantly in flux, products that show in stock at the time of the winners prize selection, may not be available at time of shipping. Solarpop Distribution reserves the right to replace any stock in the selection, due to lack of stock or any other reason, at time of dispatch. Certain product may be subject to minimum order quantities.
7. To stand a chance of winning a prize listed in clause 6, participants must make a purchase of minimum R200 incl. VAT. Each full part of R200 in the total purchase value will give the participant 1 (one) entry into the draw. Only a proof of purchase clearly indicating the participating retailers name, accompanied by the participants name, telephone number and e-mail address will be considered as a valid entry. Only valid entries sent via Whatsapp to 063 174 2560 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, will be entered into the draw. Participants are required to retain their proof of purchase should later verification of their entry be required.
8. Prize winners will be determined by random draw on 30-04-2020, 29-05-2020 and 01-07-2020. By entering this competition, all prize winners give Solarpop Distribution and the Unplug Yourself initiative the right to disclose on social media and other public platforms, the participants full name and from which participating retail partner the purchase was made. Furthermore by entering this competition all participants gives Solarpop Distribution and the Unplug Yourself initiative permission to enter their details into our monthly newsletter database from which recipients has the option to unsubscribe from at a later stage.